My show about Vitiligo in Los Angeles

My show about Vitiligo in Los Angeles
Chef Lauren Von Der Pool guest talking about diet !

Tortured Soul -Live House Music Band-and AWESOME!

Tortured Soul -Live House Music Band-and AWESOME!
Hangin with a few members from Tortured Soul!

AT top of Stone Mountain

AT top of Stone Mountain
GOtta always apply Solbar sunblock #50 to my face/body when I am outside in the sun , otherwise my face will burn and the white spots get real pink and will burn. I have no more pigment on my lips & now have to switchup my darn lipstick colors!! so annoying! lol

Me on top of Stone Mountain

Me on top of Stone Mountain
THis is one of my Southern USA oasis. THe hike to the top is beyond amazing!

Sisterfriend and I @ Park 52 Restaurant-Chicago

Sisterfriend and I @ Park 52 Restaurant-Chicago
Not afraid to show my white patches!! gotta be fearless

On Set- Santa Monica, CA

On Set- Santa Monica, CA
My talk show dedciated to people with Vitiligo

Brave and Beautiful Little One

Brave and Beautiful Little One
Vitiligo and Personality!! When I see this little princess, I am so inspired by her ! Pls teach your kids to respect and be kind to those that look different from them, for they are human and are still beautiful inspite of the differences!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Love unconditional-vitiligo or not!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
men are beautiful too with vitiligo!

Anotha beauty from the inside out!

Anotha beauty from the inside out!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

WHen you first see a person with Vitiligo on the face or hands , your first thought is...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Friends with VIt-Gotta love yourself no matter what and WE DO!!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Guest photo of Lucy B. Jazz Vocalist living with Vitiligo

I have posted a pic of new friend Lucy B. who was a guest blogger and shared about her living with Vitiligo. As you can see, Lucy's is more prominent on her arms and neck and chest. I am just now seeing small spots surfacing on my neck and chest, but eventually my pigment loss will look like Lucy's.

Quite interesting and we both love our brown pigment and the sun but hey it is what it is and life has to go on. We're just going to enjoy it without being brown on the outside but always brown within! Lucy performs around the Los Angeles area and I hope you will visit her site, www.nylaee.info to hear a sample of this songstress!!! Girlfriend has got amazing chords.

You may leave a question or comment for Lucy as well on this site. I look forward to having her on my first taping of "MaiPecanswirl"for local television at Time Warner Studios next week. I will attempt to make it available for your viewing once it is edited.

Til next time
Mai

No comments: