My show about Vitiligo in Los Angeles

My show about Vitiligo in Los Angeles
Chef Lauren Von Der Pool guest talking about diet !

Tortured Soul -Live House Music Band-and AWESOME!

Tortured Soul -Live House Music Band-and AWESOME!
Hangin with a few members from Tortured Soul!

AT top of Stone Mountain

AT top of Stone Mountain
GOtta always apply Solbar sunblock #50 to my face/body when I am outside in the sun , otherwise my face will burn and the white spots get real pink and will burn. I have no more pigment on my lips & now have to switchup my darn lipstick colors!! so annoying! lol

Me on top of Stone Mountain

Me on top of Stone Mountain
THis is one of my Southern USA oasis. THe hike to the top is beyond amazing!

Sisterfriend and I @ Park 52 Restaurant-Chicago

Sisterfriend and I @ Park 52 Restaurant-Chicago
Not afraid to show my white patches!! gotta be fearless

On Set- Santa Monica, CA

On Set- Santa Monica, CA
My talk show dedciated to people with Vitiligo

Brave and Beautiful Little One

Brave and Beautiful Little One
Vitiligo and Personality!! When I see this little princess, I am so inspired by her ! Pls teach your kids to respect and be kind to those that look different from them, for they are human and are still beautiful inspite of the differences!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Love unconditional-vitiligo or not!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
men are beautiful too with vitiligo!

Anotha beauty from the inside out!

Anotha beauty from the inside out!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

WHen you first see a person with Vitiligo on the face or hands , your first thought is...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Friends with VIt-Gotta love yourself no matter what and WE DO!!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mai Hosting Reel on You Tube

Finally, I put my talent reel up for those agents that are seeking me and don't know it yet! I just recently taped a show that I will be editing soon and adding some footage to this reel and the tlevision segment to this blog......soon come.

I still have uncut fun things to look at and you will get it right here as I tape Maipecanswirl for television. Have to admit, it was so nice not to have to hide the pigment loss on my hands and arms as we filmed this pilot. Irony of it is that, when we played the footage back, I noticed at times I would use my hands to speak. It caught me off guard to see myself with spots on my hands flashing across the TV screen.

I said to myself, "What happened to her hands?, but she's still cute !!"-LOL So, I can imagine what people are saying that have never seen this unusual skin disorder on local or National TELEVISION before. All the more reason why I am doing it!,


After you get through the shell shock of it, you can't help but pay attention to the conversations, my interviewing style (not Oprah, Not Barbara , Tyra or Ellen) but TOTALLY Maia. I am inspired and love them all!.......and if I meet my goal they will all be on my show at one time or another. Betta hurry cause Ms. B just wrote her book "Audition" and she's not getting any younger. I know there is more to tell and I'll get those secrets out! (Got Confidence!)

Just feelin good about myself even though image is everything, Hollywood will pull out the WHite Carpet and the backdrop will say in "Personality is Everything and it's brought to you by Maia La Ville"!--LOL Ok,just having a brainstorming moment and am not about to type all that !-lol

So ready to breakout and showcase something new, happy, REAL not fake or robotic and heart to heart with some flava and not (Flava Flav) either! "I gotta be me....." what musical was that lyric from? ALright, phones ringing and could be an agent so keep me in your prayers.

"Life is good if you are!"
- Maia La Ville

MPS

No comments: